Orchestra and Chamber Music Placement Letters Were Sent out June 1!
If you auditioned for OAYO’s 2016-2017 Season keep an eye on your mailbox as placement letters are on their way!
Letters sent out include Orchestra Placement, Chamber Music Ensemble Placement, and Tuition Scholarship Award Letters. If you applied for a Private Lesson Scholarship you will receive notification about awards by the end of June. Additionally, if you were placed in a Chamber Music Ensemble you will receive more information about your group mid-June.
Your Orchestra Placement Letter will contain:
1. Your orchestra placement
2. Information about weekly rehearsals that begin in August
3. Preliminary information about upcoming retreats
4. Information about Charms Office Assistant (Click Here for a PDF Copy)
5. Instructions on How to Access OAYO’s Online Calendar (Click Here for a PDF Copy)
6. Notice about OAYO’s annual parent meeting (6:30pm, August 22 at Lewis and Clark Middle School)
7. Notice about OAYO’s Parent Volunteer Commitment (Click Here to Read More)
We very much look forward to seeing you all in OAYO this fall. Feel free to contact the office with any questions you have! OAYO office: 402-238-2044.
Congratulations On Your OAYO Orchestra Placement! Be Sure to Register to Preserve Your Placement No later than June 15!
Now that you have been placed into one of OAYO’s four season-long orchestra ensembles (Youth Concert Strings, Youth Conservatory, Youth Philharmonic, or Youth Symphony) you need to register for the orchestra you were placed in.
Your registration lets us know whether or not you plan to play with us this fall.
Registration is quick and easy and only asks four questions!
Also, it is not too late to apply for a need-based scholarship for next season.